PropAcademy’s New Venture Creation SMME course prepares you to succeed in a highly competitive business market and successfully open and grow your new business.
It is intended for learners who want to start, manage and grow a new small to medium business venture. The entrepreneur will be equipped with a variety of knowledge and skills to help them succeed in the creation of a business.
Wouldn’t it be nice to achieve your dream, start your own business, and become successful? To do that you must acquire the basic business skills which guide you in administration, finances, tendering, management and marketing. This course is designed to introduce new venture creation to the young entrepreneur.
The qualification meets the need of the formal and informal SMME Sectors providing unit standards to be trained against, providing learners with the ability to apply complex knowledge and skills to their new venture, uplifting themselves and the community as a whole.
The New Venture Creation SMME course includes:
- Orientation Guide and an Orientation Video to help you to understand the flow of the course material and what is expected from you
- 6 Skills Programs in the qualification, each offering a Learner Guide, Video, Workbook, interactive webinars and events
- Final Summative Assessment (FSA)
- Functional Mathematics
- Communication & AIDS
- Market requirements
- Business sector and industry
- Financial requirements
- Business operations
The course carries 138 credits made up of:
- Fundamentals: 36 credits : 27%
- Core: 70 credits : 50%
- Electives: 32 credits : 23%
Once competent, you will be able to:
- Use basic Mathematics to fulfil new venture functions effectively
- Apply basic communication skills in a new venture creation context
- Determine market requirements and manage the relevant marketing and selling processes
- Demonstrate an understanding of the sector/industry in which the business operates
- Determine financial requirements and manage the financial resources of a new venture
- Manage business operations
To get started on this 12-month online course, click the “Add to Cart” button above and then proceed to the checkout to complete your order.