Legislation has been regulated by the EAAB that you may not continue practising as an Intern Estate Agent for more than a year without commencing your NQF4 qualification. It is therefore of extreme importance that you embark on this qualification as soon as possible, to ensure that you maintain your status as an estate agent. Failure to comply with the Board will result in your not being issued a Fidelity Fund Certificate, and therefore being unable to continue your business in real estate.
To qualify for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) in this qualification, you must have been an estate agent preferably for three years but not less than two years, and be able to perform the outcomes of the full qualification. If this is the case please access our NQF4 RPL course which can be completed over 3.5 months.
It is also important that you register with a ServicesSETA accredited provider – only courses taken through registered Providers will be awarded SAQA credits.
At PropAcademy we assess your Learning Units as you complete them, and should your answers be incorrect or need expansion you will be asked to re-answer where necessary. Then the Learning Unit will be internally moderated by an accredited PropAcademy Moderator and once you have been found competent we will advise SSETA that your PoE is ready for their moderation.
This process has in the past taken a year or more, but with SSETA upgrading their systems and PropAcademy’s determination, we aim to get your SSETA Competency Certificate to you in record time.
Our course is easy to follow – we supply excellent Learning Guides to ensure that studying is stress free.
By purchasing this course, you will also have access to webinars and your own friendly facilitator whom you can contact should you have any queries.
- Introduction eBook
- Study Video
- Orientation Guide
- Orientation Guide Tips & Checklist
- Abbreviations & Program
- Learning Unit 1 Tips & Checklist
- Learning Unit 1 Learner Guide 1
- Learning Unit 1 Portfolio Guide 1
- Learning Unit 2 Tips & Checklist
- Learning Unit 2 Learner Guide 2
- Learning Unit 2 Portfolio Guide 2
- Learning Unit 3 Tips & Checklist
- Learning Unit 3 Learner Guide 3
- Learning Unit 3 Portfolio Guide 3
- Learning Unit 4 Tips & Checklist
- Learning Unit 4 Learner Guide 4
- Learning Unit 4 Portfolio Guide 4
- Learning Unit 5 Tips & Checklist
- Learning Unit 5 Learner Guide 5
- Learning Unit 5 Portfolio Guide 5
The NQF4 course includes the following:
- The NQF 4 training manual purchased by you from the Estate Agents Affairs Board (EAAB) website.
- Orientation interview, Orientation Guide, Learning Units 1 to 5 which include Learner Guides (study material and activities) and Portfolio Guides (questions).
- You are encouraged to attend as many learning events as needed. In addition, you will be encouraged to participate in webinars. At PropAcademy Your Success is Our Success – we are with you every step of the way!
To get started, click the “Add to Cart” button above and then proceed to the checkout to complete your order.