Once you have achieved competency in your NQF Level 4 qualification as an estate agent in South Africa, you must move on to writing the Professional Designated Exam Level 4 or PDE 4 exam in order to become a Full Status real estate agent. This exam is set by the Estate Agents Affairs Board (EAAB), and exams are held about four times a year in each province. You must book for this exam with the Board as soon as you receive your NQF 4 competency certificate from ServicesSETA.
The four-hour PDE 4 exam covers all knowledge and practical applications you have studied in the field, as contained in your NQF 4 learning material supplied by the Board. Because of the time delay from writing your NQF4 to receiving your competency certificate, you will need to “brush up” on your knowledge. Once you have the PDE 4 exam behind you, you will be issued with a fidelity fund certificate (FFC) stating that you are a Full Status agent. Prior to this, your status will remain that of Intern.
To help you through this process, we’ve developed an innovative e-Learning course for all estate agents in South Africa to help prepare you for your PDE4 exam regardless of which provider you studied with previously. This online PDE 4 course, over and above covering the requirements set out by the EAAB, will provide you with study tips, templates, examples of past exam questions, knowledge on where to concentrate your studies in the material provided by the Board, easy to follow calculation and statistic sheets, and flash cards. As the PDE 4 is an open book exam, we will also show you how to systemise and access the information that you take into the exam.
By purchasing this course, you will also have access to an instructional video, webinars and your own friendly facilitator whom you can contact should you have any queries.
- Introduction eBook
- EAAB Tips
- Index to NQF 4 Study Guide
- Study Timetable
- Calculation & Statistics
- Flash Cards
- Code of Conduct
- Estate Agents Affairs Act
- Q&A – Section A – Knowledge Short Answers
- Q&A – Section B – Case Studies on Marketing & Town Planning
- Q&A – Section C – Case studies on ethics, Code of Conduct & EAAAct
The PDE4 course includes the following:
- The NQF 4 training manual purchased by you from the Estate Agents Affairs Board (EAAB) website. We supply you with an easy to use index which is critical in the open book examination.
- An introduction to the exam including both EAAB tips and general study tips, helping you decide which section of the exam to answer first, and how to allocate your time in the exam to the different sections.
- We also provide schedules containing statistics, calculations, definitions, flash cards, the Code of Conduct summarised as well as the Estate Agents Affairs Act. We show you how to use them and personalise them to your exam requirements. You will also be given examples of past PDE4 exam questions with model answers.
To get started, click the “Add to Cart” button above and then proceed to the checkout to complete your order.