RPL Authority Exemptions
- Further Education and Training (FET) National Qualification Forum (NQF) Level 4: Real Estate – SAQA ID 59097
- National Certificate (NC) Real Estate (NQF) Level 5 : Real Estate – SAQA ID 21088
To apply for this equivalency exemption, you need to order this course, pay the application fee to The Authority, produce a current CV and produce the following:
- Certified Qualification
- Certified ID
- Certified Transcript of Studies
- Updated CV showing qualifications, please keep this short
- Marriage certificate
- Matric certificate with two South African languages, unless your qualification was obtained in a foreign country
- Proof of payment to The Authority
- FFC if applicable
Your application will be assessed by PropAcademy according to the SAQA requirements. Once we have completed your portfolio of evidence for you, PropAcademy will apply for your letter of exemption.
PropAcademy is here to assist you with applying your qualifications to the Practice Note ETD03/2013. If approved, you will receive an equivalency exemption letter from The Authority indicating the qualification(s) in respect of which you have been found to be entitled.
M1: Registration Form
M2: RPL NQF 4 & 5 Documents
The RPL EAAB Exemption Application course includes a detailed guide to assist you in compiling your Portfolio of Evidence to The Authoritys’ specifications.
To get started, click the “Add to Cart” button above and then proceed to the checkout to complete your order.