RPL EAAB Exemptions
- Further Education and Training (FET) National Qualification Forum (NQF) Level 4: Real Estate – SAQA ID 59097
- National Certificate (NC) Real Estate (NQF) Level 5 : Real Estate – SAQA ID 21088
To apply for this equivalency exemption, you need to order this course, pay the application fee to the EAAB, produce a current CV and produce the following:
- Certified ID
- Certified Qualifications (Foreign qualifications to be verified by South African Qualification Association (SAQA))
- Certified Transcript attaining to above qualifications
- Proof of EAAB payment which we will request from you when we compile your portfolio of evidence. Please do not pay your application fee until such time as PropAcademy request it.
Your application will be assessed by PropAcademy according to the SAQA requirements, and if successful, once your PoE is complete, PropAcademy will apply for a letter of exemption.
PropAcademy is here to assist you with applying your qualifications to the Practice Note ETD03/2013. If approved, you will receive an equivalency exemption letter from the Board indicating the qualification(s) in respect of which you have been found to be entitled.
To help you through this process, we’ve developed an innovative e-Learning course for all applicants to help prepare you for your RPL process. This online RPL application, will provide you with a list of required documents that the Board need you to collate and place into your PoE.
M1: Registration Form
M2: RPL NQF 4 & 5 Summary
M3: RPL Exemption Checklist
M4: RPL EAAB NQF 4 Matrix
M5: RPL EAAB NQF 5 Matrix
The RPL EAAB Exemption Application course includes a detailed guide to assist you in compiling your Portfolio of Evidence to The Authoritys’ specifications.
To get started, click the “Add to Cart” button above and then proceed to the checkout to complete your order.