Goal setting is achieved by few. Statistics show that less than 10% of world population have abundance, which they have achieved because they understand the importance of setting goals that work. Most goals start with a dream and a splash of hope, and are forgotten shortly after being planned. Most goals do not work.
In this interesting course you will be shown how to choose your different goals in all spheres of your life from financial to relationships to social giving. Harvard Business Review have analysed how the neuro-system can be trained to change your thought pattern, thereby changing your habits and leading you towards your goals.
John Assaraf has studied the mind and has had enormous exposure to training people to become successful, his motto being “I can achieve whatever I set my mind to”. Elizabeth Sanders explains how not to set goals that you do not even want.
So join us in listening to John’s video, reading the Harvard material and answering 10 multiple choice questions. A 70% pass of the quiz will entitle you to 1 non verifiable CPD point in the personal category!
Training Material, Video John Assaraf,
Training Material, Harvard Business Review
Successful Goal Setting CPD course includes the following:
- An exciting 37-minute video by John Assaraf which will keep you seat-bound and enthralled
- Reading material supplied by Harvard Business Review
- This course material that can be downloaded and printed for your CPD hard copy file.
- Multiple choice questions are easy to understand and must be answered after you have read through the learning material. As you answer the questions the training program automatically marks the answer and you will immediately be given your results.
- Once all of the above has been completed, PropAcademy will issue you with a Certificate of Competency which you must print for your CPD file.
To get started, click the “Add to Cart” button above and then proceed to the checkout to complete your order.