On 29th February 2024, learners will experience the flexibility of PDE like never before. In an attempt to address the recent PDE constraints, the PPRA has introduced a pilot project for all registered learners to take part in.
The PPRA has confirmed that you will receive your exam paper at 08h00 via email or download it from the PPRA website. Simply type your answers in the allocated spaces on the MS Word document and submit it back by 16h00 on the same day.
There are many advantages to this approach. You get to enjoy the added benefits of working offline and accessing all your resources. It also promotes more meaningful learning, instead of having to memorise your material.
- The exam is completed in a location of your choice
- You will not be invigilated
- You get more time to complete your exam
- Download/save your exam paper
- Complete your exam offline
- You do not need to print your exam paper
- You will email your exam paper back to the PPRA on completion
- Your exam starts at 08:00 and must be submitted to the PPRA by 16:00
- You have full access to online resources and your study material
We at PropAcademy encourage you to embrace this innovative approach to PDE. It has been designed to make your exam experience smoother and more efficient!
For more information on this important communication, please click here.